Monday, February 13, 2012

Every Day Life.... at home

Just hanging out while mom studies

Check out my new hat sooo.....oooo CUTE!!!

I'm not sure I like it so much, kinda itchy!

Crashed on the couch

I love my fishy wash cloth my grandma gave me, I also love my tub!!

Naked Boy, but so cute

So much warmer in these nice soft towels

Getting ready for game day (super bowl) my shoes are a little big, but I'm ready


I'm a big boy know, I'm wearing 0-3, 3 month cloths now!!

tried out the swing this weekend, love it, and the best part is it plays music!


I Love my Doggie towel, such a handsome boy!

getting dressed after my bath!

What is going on? what a chunky boy!! So CUTE!!

Sleeping on the couch again, I sure like to sleep!

A sleep with Dad, sure do love him 

I love his little hands crossed over each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment