Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2 Weeks Old SOOO... CUTE

We look these pictures in Lehi at Camera Shy, Our photographer did an excellent job!
Carson did such a good job as well wait until you look at these!
Notice his adorable smirk!


Cute Feet!!

He did not like having his arms wrapped up in this blanket! 

He likes to just lay back and hang out!



Cute Feet AGAIN!!

Love these pictures! We were afraid he was going to pee all over but he didn't!!

Have to show the black and white photo!! Love it  possibly more

These pictures all really speak for themselves! So cute, adorable, precious, priceless!!!

What a precious boy!! I love the lips!!


Look at those cheeks!


He was done with this pose! but look at his wrinkles!!

Priceless, Carson did pee all over Casey in this picture it great! We were laughing so hard! 

Cute baby!


How do you choose which one is your favorite??

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he has changed! Soooo handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is where Carson pee'd on Casey! I would have loved to have been able to see the look on his face!!!

    ReplyDelete