![]() |
| What a handsome Boy!!! This is his suit for our sealing & his blessing!! |
![]() |
| Every one of these pictures are ADORABLE!!!!! |
![]() |
| LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tongue |
![]() |
| BOY OH BOY can he smile! |
![]() |
| He love to try and eat my hands! |
![]() |
| I'm not sure what this look is, it just makes us laugh! |
![]() |
| Well of course he needs to try out the sleeve! Yummy!! |
![]() |
| When your cute, your just cute!! He had to have a fishing tie! |
![]() |
| I absolutely LOVE this picture by far the best!! I need to blow it up big !! |
![]() |
| I also need to enter him into a photo contest!! |
![]() |
| So serious, he just wouldn't smile!! still so cute |
![]() |
| Same picture just love the difference in color! |
![]() |
| Hanging out in an old fashioned milk crate |



















what an amazing little boy he looks strong and healthy and cheerful :)
ReplyDelete